[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard and UDK debugger 1.4.

Amaya, Elmer A elmer.a.amaya at intel.com
Tue May 27 17:49:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Did you first build the MB source tree (posted in the http://uefidk.com/ website) in debug mode and flash the debug image in the MinnowBoard?  Also, ensure the [Debug Port] entry in the SoftDebugger.ini debugger file is set to the COM port that the MB uses when connected to the host machine.  Here is what I have in mine -

[Debug Port]
Channel = Serial
Port = COM10
FlowControl = 0
BaudRate = 115200

And wrt the binary modules in the source tree, unfortunately there is no plan to provide them in source form at this time.

Thanks,
Elmer