[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard max

David Anders danders at circuitco.com
Wed May 14 15:46:56 UTC 2014

Greetings,

there are lots of options available for working with some small displays.

based on what you want to accomplish i would recommend something like this:

http://www.adafruit.com/products/1770

this is low power, easily interfaced, has touch screen and fits well
with the size of the minnowmax.

in addition i would recommend not using a sata hard drive and instead
recommend using a mSATA SSD. this is going to be a lot more power
efficient and give you better performance.

while a usb sound card could be used, we do have an analog audio lure in
the works that would be a good solution as well...

Dave