[MinnowBoard] BIOS/UEFI/Firmware settings hotkey?

Neill Kapron nkapron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:23:31 UTC 2014

Jack,

Have you tried hitting + or - during the boot process before it boots to
the shell? I think those keys may bring up the boot menu.

I don't know that I would get too excited over the secureboot settings, or
even the majority of the UI app. The app may have many settings in it, but
if the backend is not looking for those settings, they will have no effect.
The UiApp is released as a binary, and therefore I can not tell you what
all is supported and what is not.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
Neill