[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard evangelist transition

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Wed Apr 23 15:28:05 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we're in the process of ramping up a new
technical evangelist for MinnowBoard at Intel. John Hawley will be
taking over for me as I move on to other endeavors. If John's name
sounds familiar, that's because he's the creator of an awesome demo
project where he created a replica of the K-9 robot dog from Dr. Who
using a MinnowBoard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUQ31is1G4

I'm totally thrilled that John (aka "warthog9" on IRC) is stepping into
this role and I know he's going to bring a lot to the project.

As for me, while I will no longer be working for Intel shortly, I intend
to stay active in this community and in a little while you'll start
seeing posts from me under my personal email address. I want to ensure
that John gets well established as the project's evangelist, so I may
lie low for a bit while he gets his legs (or is it fins?). :)

I've had a blast in this role and am incredibly grateful for this
community! It's obvious that MinnowBoard MAX is going to rock the pond
and I'm honored to have been a part of this program.

Thank you everyone,

Scott

--
Scott Garman