[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard case and fanless

Morten M. Christensen mmc at 41concepts.com
Tue Apr 22 19:59:14 UTC 2014

Some earlier postings mentioned that designs for cases for the Minnowboard max (laser cut plexiglass as well as 3D printable cases). Will that be designs only or something one can actually buy?

Also, metal cases might be better to dispassiate heat in my case as I am interested in running Minnowboard fanless for a 24x7 mini NAS. Anyone else got experience with running Minnowboards without fans inside cases?

/Morten