[MinnowBoard] Is there a way can get a preview version of board size and the definition of high signal connector

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Fri Apr 11 18:24:40 UTC 2014

On 04/10/2014 11:43 PM, li yuqian wrote:
> the reason is i want to develop a FPGA daughter board to make Minnow MAX
> to support telecom device, such as FXS/FXO and E1/T1/J1 interface, in
> other words, is there a way to pre-order Minnow MAX board, i saw lot of
> open hardware/software community let the developer to pre-order their
> boards to get more suggestions to make their production as good as possible.
>
> Yu

Hi Yu,

The demand for pre-production versions of MinnowBoard MAX have been
overwhelming, and as thing are already I cannot meet the demand. So I'm
afraid I can't send any of you early access boards, as much as I'd like to.

Some distributors may offer the ability to pre-order the board, and
we'll announce that here and in social media for folks who want to make
sure they get their board as soon as possible from the first production
batch. I can't imagine they'll have this set up before the end of May.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project