[MinnowBoard] Quad-Core MinnowBoard MAX

Sean Hunt apofus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:06:33 UTC 2014

Hi there

I read the announcement of the Minnowboard MAX and would like to add to the
numbers requesting a quad-core version.

At the moment I am developing mobile SDR equipment and am looking forward
to using the MinnowMAX with my equipment.

The reason I would like the quad-core is that I need as much processor
bandwidth as possible, since I would like to do as much of the signal
processing on the mMAX as possible, although my application may not justify
creating a quad-core on its own I believe if you did make a quad-core
version it would be very useful to the amateur andHAM radio community as
well as being an awesome hobbyist tool...

Thanks
Sean