[MinnowBoard] [Help] Communicating with an Arduino Based Autopilot

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 9 23:52:25 UTC 2014

I expect the meta-minnow/dora branch to be ready by Friday if not earlier.
You'll need a response from Koen on the Angstrom ETA and update mechanism.
Also depends on which Angstrom image you are running.

You can also build the image yourself using the Angstrom build scripts.

--
Darren Hart Open Source Technology Center
darren.hart at intel.com             Intel Corporation