[MinnowBoard] [Help] Communicating with an Arduino Based Autopilot

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 9 20:35:39 UTC 2014

I verified that it was missing from the BSP and I have submitted the meta
data to add it to the linux-yocto repository. Once that merges, I'll
update the meta-minnow/dora branch to include it. At that point, I'll
likely tag and release minnow/dora and request Koen kick off new Angstrom
builds for dora.

--
Darren

--
Darren Hart					Open Source Technology Center
darren.hart at intel.com				            Intel Corporation