[MinnowBoard] [Help] Communicating with an Arduino Based Autopilot

Suresh Ratnam suresh080891 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:22:26 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply Darren,
I am trying my best to take this all in. I am fairly new to the scene. I
was ready to upgrade to the new kernel per this
tutorial<https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/764780-how-to-install-the-ltsi-310-kernel-on-raspberry-pi-and-minnowboard>
.

I'm afraid some of the tasks that you mentioned above is beyond my current
skills. If you would be kind enough to elaborate lil further, Im sure I
would be able to read up on it and provide you with all the info needed.

In addition, i was able to find the required .ipk file for a manual opkg
install (might be bad/naive but im trying everything). As expected it
failed due to two main depends:

   - kernel 3.10
   - kernel-module-usb-core

So i based on my knowledge, the kernel upgrade would give hope.

Thanks for your time!