[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX announcement

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 16:45:08 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The MinnowBoard.org project is thrilled to announce the newest member of
our family - MinnowBoard MAX! We're unveiling this board at the EE Live!
conference this week in San Jose, CA.

MinnowBoard MAX is another open hardware embedded board we've developed
to serve the needs of both the professional developer and hacker/maker
community. Based on Intel's new Atom Bay Trail SoC platform, it offers a
new generation of performance and features, but remains petite in size
and cost.

Our entry-level SKU will be $99 MSRP, with additional board
configuration options to be made available. All models will include
64-bit processors, USB 3.0, and Intel HD graphics with open source
accelerated drivers for Linux, to just name a few of the new features!

You can find out more on our website:

http://www.minnowboard.org/meet-minnowboard-max/

Enjoy,

Scott