[Elinux-discuss] No buffer space available error

Kenny Kuchera kenny.kuchera at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:17:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've made a CAN to USB device that uses the 8dev driver. candump and
cansend work fine, but when I use canplayer, I get "sendto: No buffer
space available" after it sends the first 10 or so messages. Is this
because my device is too slow or is my logfile too large? I've tried
with a logfile of 100 lines and still get the same issue. I've also done
"cansend" in a loop (no sleep) and it keeps working so I'm not sure what
the cause is of this error. Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks!

I'm running can-utils 0.0+git20150902-1 on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS.

Kind regards,

Kenny