[Elinux-discuss] ELCE presentations

Bill Traynor btraynor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:53:30 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Bird, Timothy <Tim.Bird at am.sony.com> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> That's great that the page is ready, an already populated with available talks,
> before the conference even begins.  I'll be able to mention this in the
> opening and closing remarks, and hopefully we'll see better rates of
> submission of presentations.

Thanks, definitely mention it.  Also, activity is increasing on the
wiki, we've had 69 Users make an edit in the last 30 days.

I grabbed the slides from the LF page.  It would seem there's been a
slower than normal upload rate this year.  I'm also actively nagging
the presenters I'm in contact with.