[Elinux-discuss] no space left on device, linux yaffs2

Arnold kang arnold0kang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:54:58 UTC 2016

all I have a embedded board, run linux OS. and I use yaffs2 as rootfs. I
run a program on it, but after some times, it got a error "error No space
left on device.". but I checked the flash, there still have a lot free
space. I just write some config file. the config file is rarely update. the
program will write some log to flash. log size is limited to 2M. I don't
know why, and how to solve. Help me please!