[Elinux-discuss] Can't upload tgz file

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Wed Dec 12 21:18:06 UTC 2012

Bill,

I'm trying to upload a tgz file, and the system keeps giving me a
warning message:

"File extension ".tgz" does not match the detected MIME type of the file (application/x-gzip)."

I've tested the file, and it appears to be well-formed.
Even though I check the  "Ignore any warnings" checkbox, the file
still won't upload.

I've attached the file.  Can you please see if you can get this uploaded
as "Ttc-1.2.3.tgz".  It's referenced from the page: http://elinux.org/Ttc

Thanks,
 -- Tim

Tim Bird
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Network Entertainment