[Elinux-discuss] huge rootfs mount time at boot

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Mon Nov 12 20:00:53 UTC 2012

On 11/06/2012 07:03 AM, David MONTICELLI wrote:
> Our embedded linux is using a NOR flash.
>
> Recently I have noticed the following: ...

elinux-discuss is not the right list for this type of question.
This lists exists to discuss administrative, logistical and policy
issues regarding the elinux wiki.

For technical issues like the one you have mentioned, you might
try the celinux-dev mailing list.  That one is intended for a more
general embedded linux audience.
 -- Tim